Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rings & Things

So, the Captain proposed to me on his birthday, October the 1st, and I said yes. When I asked why he chose his birthday, he said that it would be the best birthday present he could ever hope for.

No details, no date set yet, but May 1st is being tossed around.

Hard to believe it's been ten months (funny how I didn't realize that but my ex-husband knew it down to the day) and I've agreed to marry a guy I still only see 2 or 3 times a week.

Hard to believe that he lived less than 5 miles from me for over a year and I had to meet him on the Interweb.

The hardest part is going to be letting him be the man. That's going to be a big adjustment, I've gotten very used to taking care of everything and giving up total control will be very hard. I don't have a lot of practice making joint decisions and letting someone else help.

Onwards and upwards...

1 comment:

Witty and Mildly Jaded said...

you will be fine honey !!! Another BM dress for me. I get to pick this time !!